We are a church dedicated to the restoration and reconciliation of the unsaved, lost, and wounded. We are an “end-time” ministry committed to build totally submitted to God’s blueprint. We ascribe to the ascension gifts as rendered in Ephesians 4 for the expressed purpose to preach and teach the Word of God without distortion or compromise.
Jesus Christ is the undisputed Head and Center of this Church. We are in pursuit of holiness and strive to walk in the character and integrity worthy of the call that rests upon our lives. It is our intent to share our gifts as well as respect and utilize the gifts of others for the advancing of the gospel. Our goal is to promote cooperative relationships throughout the Body of Christ. We strongly believe that this is God’s intent.
It is our prayer that we would transcend barriers of age, race, ethnicity and culture as well as the denominational barriers that have been erected over time. We, the leadership, are completely surrendered to the Holy Spirit having His way in and through us, making us vessels meet for His use.
We believe in God the Father, maker of heaven and earth, also in Jesus Christ His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate and was crucified, died and buried. He descended into hell, the third day he rose again from the dead and ascended into heaven. Jesus sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty from where He will come to judge the living and the dead.
God’s commissioned authority, anointing, and purpose to the five fold ministry of:
We believe according to God’s word that He called the five fold ministry to do the following:
- Equip saints for fulfilling their membership in the body of Christ.
- Establish saints in workable knowledge of the Word of God.
- Mature saints in the fruit of the Spirit, righteousness conformed to Christ likeness.
- Prophetically help souls know their membership ministry in the body of Christ.
- Reach, train, impart, activate, mentor, and mature saints in their ministries.
- Bring revelation and impartation for saints of the last day ministry of the church.
- Demonstrate and lead the saints in reaping the great end-time harvest.
- Be officers in the training and equipping the saints to be soldiers in the army of the Lord.